Old April 22nd 05, 01:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Tolley Chris Tolley is offline

Default Southern doors problem and the CIS as well!!

On 22 Apr 2005 06:06:57 -0700, Boltar wrote:
If signs are made clearer, then *I* gain too.

Why? Unless you're have bad eye sight too.

Well, for a start, if the print is bigger, I don't need to be as close
to it to read it, and I am less likely to misread it (which is a
possibility for someone even with perfect eyesight).

You think trains are like the Tardis?

No. I recommend you reach judgments based on comparison with reality.

Had to be there, the standard issue lefty response to anyone daring to
challenge some aspect of political correctness.

You aren't challenging political correctness. *That* might be worthy.
You are complaining about design choices and displaying a lack of logic.

--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p12028680.html
(Bubble car 960 021 in Railtrack livery (mostly!) at Aylesbury in 2004)