Old April 22nd 05, 03:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Southern doors problem and the CIS as well!!

No. I recommend you reach judgments based on comparison with reality.

The reality being something other than the trains I travel on everyday
perhaps?
Which reality are we talking about here? The reality where wheelchairs
space
can be squeezed into a train and it not effecting anything else?
Because as far
as I can see having a wheelchair spot means some seats go missing.
Unless
in the world you exist in this doesn't happen.

You aren't challenging political correctness. *That* might be worthy.
You are complaining about design choices and displaying a lack of

logic.

I'm saying that accomodating every single minority group on public
transport
isn't practical or feasible or a good way to spend money. Presumably
you
think it makes perfect sense to do so no matter what the cost or
inconvenience
to the majority.

B2003