Old April 26th 05, 08:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
ed-g ed-g is offline

Default York Way open again

I'm surprised it's not been mentioned on UK.T.L yet but the new rebuilt
York Way has opened. I came through on the bike yesterday and also
this morning. They have certainly made a fantastic job of it and when
you consider just how much work they had to do (demolish the old road,
build the new road and put in bridges for 5 or 6 new railway lines)
it's amazing that they got it done so quickly.

I haven't had a chance to stop there yet (being on my way to work) but
it looks like you should get some good views across the whole
development.

Ed