Old April 26th 05, 12:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default New Kings Cross/St Pancras ticket halls - any images online?

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message

In message , John Rowland
writes

If you click on "Down The Tubes" it leads to a
map showing all the railway and ex-railway
tunnels in the area. There are two curves
passing either side of the Great Northern Hotel.
The northern is the Hotel Curve - what's the other?

The 'curve' John refers to is the Fleet river tunnel.

No. There is a West to North curve from the Metropolitan
to the GN at King's Cross, long since disused for railway
purposes. There is also York Curve, from
East of platform 1 at the Cross to the widened lines.

These are both shown in the map, and neither go anywhere near the Great
Northern Hotel. I believe the Fleet Sewer was the correct answer. Thanks,
Peter.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped