Old April 26th 05, 10:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default York Way open again

ed-g wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 26 Apr 2005:

I'm surprised it's not been mentioned on UK.T.L yet but the new rebuilt
York Way has opened.

Thanks for the info. Last time we came that way we tried to avoid it
and got a bit lost, and ended up on it south of the closure, which was
not what we'd meant to do - but we got some terrific views of the works
going on at St Pancras, it was well worth having mistaken our route!
I'm glad it will be open when we need to go that way again next week.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/