Old April 26th 05, 05:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Brimstone Brimstone is offline

Default London Uderground Song

Neil Williams wrote:
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:27:36 GMT, "Brimstone"
wrote:

It was as funny as blaming doctors and nurse for the state of the
NHS or shop assistants for the state of the retailer they happen to
work for or any other frontline employee for the state of the
company or organisation they are employed by.

Having viewed the item previously, I do not recall it making direct
attacks against front-line staff at all. Interpret as you will.

I suggest you listen to it again. Then re-evaluate your interpretation.