Old April 26th 05, 06:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default York Way open again

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, John Rowland wrote:

"ed-g" wrote in message
oups.com...

I'm surprised it's not been mentioned on UK.T.L yet but the new
rebuilt York Way has opened.

Thanks. Do you know if Pancras Road is open?

Hasn't it been open for a while? Or do you mean properly open, as opposed
to having great plastic blocks down half of it? Or is there some bit
that's closed that i don't use? I use the bit from Goods Way to Euston
Road on a bike; there are probably subtleties of its openness i've missed.

tom

--
What were the skies like when you were young?