Old April 27th 05, 09:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default London Uderground Song

In message .com,
writes
And how much does a driver get paid a year, why don't you enlighten us.

Kevin

I don't know who you are responding to or asking as you haven't quoted
anything, but the answer to your question is c£35 a year now with the
latest pay rise - not exactly a state secret though.

Oh, talking about strikes (which the song in question alludes to). In 3
years on the Underground I can honestly say I've not been out on strike
once, and there have only been 2 one day affairs in all that time
anyway. Hardly 'always out on strike' really?