Old April 27th 05, 07:37 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Heathrow Connect service

In message , "tim (moved to sweden)"
writes

One of the busiest stations on the Piccadilly Line is Hatton Cross,

I find that very hard to believe
(except when T4 station is shut, as it is now).

I find that very hard to believe even with T4 closed.

Since you drive the trains, that's the matter resolved!

But, but.... not all of them. Just the 4 a day through there :-)

the same 4?

Oh no, I get different trains every day.

A typical day is 2 'rounders' that would be Arnos Grove - Cockfosters -
Heathrow - Arnos Grove, have a break then do it all again. So I
actually get to visit Hatton Cross 4 times a day.