Old April 28th 05, 03:17 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.politics
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default the great unmentionable of the general election

Ian Johnston wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 28 Apr 2005:

The amazing thing is that people are amazed by this. For most people
the railway system is pretty satisfactory. Sure, they'll have the
occasional grumble about ticket prices, toilets or mayonnaise in
sandwiches, but on the whole the system works pretty well.

I've never seen a toilet in my sandwich - plenty of other things, mind,
but never a toilet.....
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/