Old April 29th 05, 01:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
SteveTBM SteveTBM is offline

Default Parking at tube station end of M11?

"Brimstone" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
Can anyone tell me the best tube station to park at close to the end
of the M11? I need to travel into London next Friday, arriving at the
tube station about 2-3pm, where am I most likely to find a space?

Redbridge is the most convenient station, don't know about parking there
though.

Very unlikely to find a space at that time of day.
Personally I'd use Debden; a little further out but you can guarantee
parking (£2 per day).

SteveTBM