Old April 29th 05, 01:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Terry Harper Terry Harper is offline

Default Pre-pay routeing question

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:28:09 GMT, "Graham J"
wrote:

I've also never really been clear about how smart the validators are. To
switch the scenario to stations I am familiar with, if one switches between
tube and Thameslink at Farringdon, is one expected to touch-out on the tube
platform and in on the NR one (or vice-versa) or is just one validation on
either sufficient for the system to sort it all out. Similarly if switching
between tube and Tramlink at Wimbledon, is validating on the Tramlink
platform sufficient for the system to register a touch-out from the tube
system?

Thameslink have notices up specifying in which area you can use
Oysters. Roughly speaking it is at stations between West Hampstead and
Elephant and Castle. Probably London Bridge as well, BICBW.

Their website appears to be silent on the subject.
--
Terry Harper
Website Coordinator, The Omnibus Society