Old April 30th 05, 11:04 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr. Sunil Dr. Sunil is offline

Default Parking at tube station end of M11?

Matthew wrote:
Can anyone tell me the best tube station to park at close to the end

of the
M11? I need to travel into London next Friday, arriving at the tube

station
about 2-3pm, where am I most likely to find a space?

Thanks

Maff

Newbury Park has not one but two car parks, a little to the east of the
Redbridge roundabout via the A12, but shouldn't take more than ten
minutes to get there. Weekends are busy on the A12 e/bound near B & Q's
but Friday should be OK. Turn left just after the lights for Sainsburys
(after the brand new blocks of flats on the left), for the main car
park, or left at the lights and then right for the second car park. The
Central line is overground here, so you cant't miss it