Old August 19th 03, 07:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Steve is offline

Default Surprised

Probably Me wrote in
:

On 18 Aug 2003 01:12:56 GMT, Steve wrote:

Probably Me wrote in
m:

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:45:11 +0100, CJG
wrote:

In message , Richard
J. writes
So how would you do that if you were between stations on a tube train
when the power went off?

As quite frankly I would rather wait for a
station assistant with a flashlight than to be hit by a train when the
power comes on.

I'm sure a lot of people on this group feel very differently

Which only demonstrates the attitude of LUL staff regarding their
passengers.

And exactly what makes you think I am LUL staff? Has it ever crossed
your mind that I am just someone who is ****ed of with the troll CJG?

As you suggested you were speaking for more than one person it is irrellevent
whether or not you are LUL staff.