Old May 3rd 05, 11:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Oyster card season tickets

"lonelytraveller" wrote in
message oups.com...
I was aiming to avoid it charging me the the pre-pay, or refunding me
the pre-pay when I renew the season ticket.

It wouldn't be a problem if it didn't let you go through when the
season ticket has expired and you have 0 pre-pay. But it does.

If you are buying monthly or longer season tickets then you can just throw
away the old one and get a new one free of charge so you will not have to
pay the negative balance from the old card.

Peter Smyth