Old May 4th 05, 10:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Withdrawal of Route 705

On Wed, 04 May 2005 21:29:15 +0100, Barry Salter
wrote:

Yup...You get a Taxi. *coff* All the bus routes involve 1 or 2 changes,
with journey times of at least an hour.

Judging by the loadings I've seen, that's exactly what people did.
Despite the custom buses (ex-Stationlink) with 4 (or was it 6?)
wheelchair spaces, I only recall seeing a wheelchair user on board
once.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
When replying please use neil at the above domain