Old May 5th 05, 06:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Tomlin Peter Tomlin is offline

Default York Way open again

"Mike Hughes" wrote in message
In message , John Rowland
writes
"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, John Rowland wrote:

Do you know if Pancras Road is open?

Hasn't it been open for a while?

Last time I visited it, even taxis weren't allowed to use the Euston Road
end.... maybe cycles could, though.

Pancras Road is (temporarily at least) one way south for buses and taxis
only.

OK by me as I drive a taxi :-)

and construction traffic for access to the CTRL and LUL worksites, with
either a delivery note or a site pass (like I have in my pocket).

The CTRL permanent plan is for Pancras Road to be one-way northbound (except
for traffic exiting Kings Cross). However, TfL/Camden have other ideas
linked to the KX lands redevelopment.