Old May 6th 05, 12:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default York Way open again

Talking of York Way, we drove down it the other night, this group having
helpfully alerted us to the fact that it was now possible to do so!
Anyway, we drove under the new railway bridge, and were astonished to
see a freight train passing over our heads.

My husband wondered whether they'd diverted an existing route on to the
new bridge, but then we thought it more probable that it was a spoil
train, taking rubbish away from the new St Pancras.

Anybody know?
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/