Old May 7th 05, 12:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
lonelytraveller lonelytraveller is offline

Default Thameslink

Had a letter today from the Thameslink people telling me they were
reopening the line through London on 16 May.

Will there be anything different to see? I take it the new St

Pancras
station won't be open yet, but I want to go to Kentish Town anyway

for
another reason, and am wondering if it will be worth postponing my

trip
until 16 May, and whether there will be anything different to see if

do?

Don't they need to demolish the current thameslink station so that they
can build one of the passageways for the northern ticket hall (phase 2)
for the tube station?