Old May 9th 05, 09:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
TheOneKEA TheOneKEA is offline

Default Sudbury Hill (Harrow) lack of information

John Rowland wrote:

Only their long distance passengers. Their lack of interest in

serving local
London journeys is blatant and seemingly out of character.

I suspect that this treatment of local London passengers is not
entirely down to any malicious reasons - I would point to
infrastructure constraints as the primary reason, closely followed by
lack of ridership, proximity to higher-frequency transport and
unsuitable journey opportunities - does anyone living at Northolt Park,
Sudbury Hill, Sudbury & Harrow Road or Wembley Stadium want to go
anywhere that can be reached from Marylebone or the Ruislips?