Old May 9th 05, 09:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default WWII Bunker

"Clive D. W. Feather" wrote in message
In article ,
Tom Anderson writes

I have visions of a
tunnel emerging into some vast underground space
deep beneath Paris - probably lined with the bones of
19th-century hermits or something - and crossing it on
some impossibly slender bridge before plunging back into
the rock. Which would be cool.

It's something like that - apart from the bones, which are
elsewhere - but the bridges are enclosed so you can't see anything.

Spoilsports. I wonder if this was the inspiration behind the Christopher
Lambert film Subway?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped