Old May 9th 05, 10:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper Nick Cooper is offline

Default WWII Bunker

On 9 May 2005 00:44:47 -0700, "lonelytraveller"
wrote:

None of the northern line ones mention that the old interchange
concourse at euston is still there below the modern one, but it is
nethertheless - the books don't tell you everything, only the stuff
thats obvious and everyone else knows

You know, I've tried to think of a suitable response to your latest
example of bull**** statement - especially your final "**** you" to
all the writers doing original research, who are definitely _not_ (as
you suggest) reguritating all their predecessors - but really I can't
be bothered any more.
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk