Old May 10th 05, 06:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
gw2486 gw2486 is offline

Default IC (Was: Heathrow)

Is it that place underneath the Sherfield building? I'm nearing the end
of my fourth year and just spotted the bar down there the other night.
Or is that something else?

James Farrar wrote:
Dave Newt wrote:

I'm still yet to see any formal recognition of the Holland Club's
existence.

I used to just walk in and ignore the signs requiring membership.

Is
that how it's meant to work?!

My understanding from a friend of mine who used to be bar staff there

is
that the membership requirement hasn't been taken seriously for

around a
decade.

Let's face it, it's so hidden away that you need to know it's there!