Old August 20th 03, 07:43 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil Richards Phil Richards is offline

Default Fares From January 2004

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 07:04:50 +0100 CJG
said...

And how is Oyster going to help? Im still going to lose 70p credit when
I use the bus and then £5.10 when I buy my travel card 30mins later. So
Im not better off.

In this case as I understand it Oystercard won't help. You'll be able to
load it with credit for single bus/tube journeys or weekly & longer
Travelcards. However the facility to pre-purchase a One Day Travel Card
(Peak or Off Peak) or One Day Bus Pass won't be available.

--
Phil Richards
London, N4