Old May 11th 05, 10:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper Nick Cooper is offline

Default WWII Bunker

On 10 May 2005 12:09:59 -0700, "lonelytraveller"
wrote:

I suppose that could have been the cavern then.

Apart from the fact that it's the Chancery Lane deep level shelter,
four stations away from your fantasy cavern. It's laughable that you
are prepared to believe any old wive's tale you're told, while
whinging that, "the books don't tell you everything, only the stuff
thats [sic] obvious and everyone else knows" when it's perfectly clear
that you haven't even read many of the books in the first place.
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk