Old May 12th 05, 10:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default LBC Satellite Data

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 May 2005, John Rowland wrote:

"Stuart" wrote in message
news
I suspect it's the same system with 'satellite'
being used as a bit of hyperbole

Parabole, surely.

Parabolic orbits are open (ie end up shooting off into
deep space), and so not much use for satellites.
Personally, i'd never let such a technically
inaccurate pun pass my ellipse.

Satellite *dishes* are parabolic.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped