Old May 13th 05, 08:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Tolley Chris Tolley is offline

Default round thing outside liverpool street

On Mon, 9 May 2005 17:40:35 +0100, Clive D. W. Feather wrote:
I went to Liverpool Street this morning to look around. Looking again at
Chris Tolley's pictures:

The one showing the Solari board: the roof above platforms 12 to 17 has
now been completely removed but the barrier line is roughly in the same
place as shown. This picture ...

http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p13277470.html

... would appear to have been taken from the
walkway along the side of the ticket office (now a pub).

That's right. I was resting my camera on the handrail.
--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9632804.html
(31 143 at Leamington Spa in 1985, just before a torrential downpour)