Old May 13th 05, 07:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default round thing outside liverpool street

In article , Chris Tolley
writes
I also found a pic of the original platform 1:
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p9767181.html

Were tracks 1 and 2 longer than 3 to 8? The steps on platform 2 sort of
imply it.

My memory was that there was a footbridge from 2 to 1, but that picture
makes it look more like you just walked around the end. Curious. Unless
it's that construct in the distance, but that would make the tracks a
*lot* longer.

What I can't recall is where exactly I was when I took the one during
the rebuilding: http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p13296304.html
Would that have been where the escalator entrance is from Bishopsgate?

Here I *can* help. The wider roof arches on the right are the ones over
platforms 9 and 10 - look at your other pictures to see what I mean. So
you're standing roughly where the Circle Line now emerges, underneath
McDonalds.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: