Old May 14th 05, 10:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default WWII Bunker

On 12 May 2005, lonelytraveller wrote:

If you had worked out how to use google groups properly, you would
understand why they decided NOT to include the original in the reply by
default.

What you have to remember is that the vast majority of people reading this
newsgroup are not using google groups. For us, your messages are pretty
much incomprehensible - everything you say is a non-sequitur! The reason
people are trying to convince you to quote is that we want to be able to
understand what you're writing, which at present, we can't; your choice
isn't about following some arbitrary set of rules, it's about making
yourself understood.

tom

--
Gotta treat 'em mean to make 'em scream.