Old May 14th 05, 06:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Student Oyster

"Mizter T" typed

In addition, on the (admittedly rare) occasions I need to take my young
cousins somewhere by public transport, it'd enable me to get them a Day
Travelcard for a quid. Though this might be more useful for other
people, however considering that the 'kid for a quid' kid has to travel
with you, and you can only travel by rail/tube in one zone then perhaps
it's not much more useful than the £1 child one-day buss pass.

Don't forget under 11s go free on the buses anyway. How old are your cousins?

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.