Old May 14th 05, 06:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default New DLR suburban possibilities

On 14 May 2005 wrote:

[...] DLR extension to Catford

They're not planning to assimilate the railway line between Lewisham
and Catford, are they?

I rode the train from Lewisham to Elmer's End back in Sept 2001. I
recall the right-of-way being rather wide, like 3 or 4 tracks, but my
memory is fuzzy...

That makes more sense. However, it does raise the horrible prospect of the
DLR hooking up with Tramlink - leading to god only knows what mutant light
rail offspring.

tom

--
Got a revolution behind my eyes - We got to get up and organise