Old May 14th 05, 07:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Student Oyster

Mizter T wrote:
(snip)

A far more verbose first post than intended - but thanks for the heads
up on the Bus Pass / Travelcard pricing difference Mr Arquati.

You're very welcome. I'll probably get myself a Z2 7DTC as I'll most
likely be living in Zone 2 soon, and I'm almost certain to take the Tube
at least once a week - saving myself a few pence in the process.

I don't have much of an urge to go to Croydon except about once a year,
so I should be OK on the tram front. It's an interesting oddity though!

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7