Old May 14th 05, 11:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris! Chris! is offline

Default Student Oyster

Dave Arquati wrote:
Mizter T wrote:
(snip)

A far more verbose first post than intended - but thanks for the

heads
up on the Bus Pass / Travelcard pricing difference Mr Arquati.

You're very welcome. I'll probably get myself a Z2 7DTC as I'll most
likely be living in Zone 2 soon, and I'm almost certain to take the

Tube
at least once a week - saving myself a few pence in the process.

I don't have much of an urge to go to Croydon except about once a

year,
so I should be OK on the tram front. It's an interesting oddity

though!

I noticed the Tramlink odity too. Although if your just popping to
Ikea (or whatever else there is in Croydon) for a little while it
doesn't seem to charge you for the return journey