Old May 15th 05, 11:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Student Oyster

Three of them are between 10 and 16, and another is older. They're all
good fun.

To be honest I doubt I'll take advantage of the 'kid for a quid' option
very often, but it's an advantage of a 7-day or longer Travelcard that
should be bourne on mind. Though I'm not planning on having any little
terrors quite yet!

I guess there's a mix of newer and older Londoner's on this newsgroup,
and perhaps some may agree with me in thinking that TfL ticketing is
certainly more innovative and, in some respects, better value than it
was say 7 years ago. Though of course when you start comparing the
prices with Paris, Berlin and New York it doesn't look so rosy!