Old May 15th 05, 02:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Rail symbol on tram destination blinds

In article .com,
(Matt Ashby) wrote:

There is more than 5,000 acres of public open space in Richmond -
about 14% of the total for Greater London.

Eek! That is quite a bit. Damn you with your fancy great park! And
what have we got up here? Flipping Finsbury Park is what!

It's not all his. Richmond Park is also in Kingston and Wandsworth
boroughs (just).

All of Richmond Park is in the London Borough of Richmond -- the park
wall marks the borough boundary for most of the way between
East Sheen Gate and Ham Gate via Robin Hood Gate.

When did that change? My Geographers' London Atlas (sixth edition) shows
the Inner-Outer London boundary along Beverley Brook, with Roehampton Gate
and the golf course in Wandsworth. Also part of the park near Kingston
Gate was in Kingston.
www.election-maps.co.uk shows otherwise now.

--
Colin Rosenstiel