Old May 15th 05, 03:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bonzo Bonzo is offline

Default Other Metro working on 25/12?

On Sat, 14 May 2005 19:54:24 +0100, Tom Anderson
wrote:

eh?????

Seems unlikely to me. One thing to bear in mind is that in many countries,
including most eastern european ones, if memory serves, christmas eve is
the most important part of christmas, more so than christmas day, so staff
are going to want to be at home then. Unless British attitudes to
christmas change substantially, i imagine we'll carry on having public
transport on christmas eve.

In the Orthodox parts of Europe Xmas isn't in December, is it?