Old August 20th 03, 11:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Malthouse Matthew Malthouse is offline

Default Fares From January 2004

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:25:16 +0100 Dave Arquati wrote:
}
} My personal reaction to the new fares as an occasional traveller on both bus
} and tube mainly in Z1 is that I will probably use the buses a lot more and
} the tube less in 2004 as compared to last year.

That may be the intent behind the fare changes as while the Underground
is essentially at capacity a lot of money has been spent providing new
bus services and more busses on existing routes which remain
underutilised.

Matthew
--
Záhid sharáb píné dé, masjid mein baith kar
ya woh jagah batá dé jahán Khudá na ho.