Old May 16th 05, 09:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default New DLR suburban possibilities

Tom Anderson wrote to uk.transport.london on Mon, 16 May 2005:

It occurs to me that i didn't make myself clear on what i was worried
about being cut out - i was talking about cutting Lewisham out of some
NR services, not the DLR. Was that what you thought i meant?

Ah, no - I did misunderstand you. Yes, Lewisham certainly needs to be
an "all trains stop here" station, I think, as it is a major transport
hub. And relatively major shopping centre, too!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/