Old August 20th 03, 01:23 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Jason Hobbs King Jason Hobbs King is offline

Default Flash Mobbing

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:19:05 +0100, congokid
wrote:

In article , Joe Patrick
writes
With all this Flash Mobbing going on a crazy idea sprung into my head. Since
there has been instances of Photographers turned away from Stations such as
Kings Cross and the like why dont you organise a Flash Mobbing where loads
of people turn up and take photos and see what the security staff try to do
about it. Just one of my Ideas - what do you Think?

I've got about a million spam virus laden emails flashmobbing my email
reader this evening. Anyone else? It seems to be W32.Sobig.F@mm

More about W32/Sobig.f
http://us.mcafee.com/root/campaign.asp?cid=8449
Scan for W32/Sobig.f