Old May 16th 05, 12:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default Route 73 - no longer better from every angle

In article , David Cantrell
writes
I've not counted them, but I'm fairly sure that *any* of the double
deckers, including RMs, have more seats. Which would show that TfL's
claim that Bendies are more comfortable is a lie.

Comfort is not just seating.

Certainly I've
always got a seat on proper busses, and never on Bendies.

I've never been on a crush-loaded bendie, while I have been on
dangerously overcrowded "proper" buses.

Idiots falling from the back of RMs is just Mr. Darwin at work. I
never fall off because I am capable of holding on to the pole.

The one time I saw someone fall off, it was (IMO) bad driving which
would have made it hard for anyone to retain a grip.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: