Old May 16th 05, 06:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Student Oyster

On Mon, 16 May 2005, Dave Arquati wrote:

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sun, 15 May 2005, Dave Arquati wrote:

Chris! wrote:

Dave Arquati wrote:

I don't have much of an urge to go to Croydon except about once a
year, so I should be OK on the tram front. It's an interesting
oddity though!

I noticed the Tramlink odity too. Although if your just popping to
Ikea (or whatever else there is in Croydon) for a little while it
doesn't seem to charge you for the return journey

There's something else in Croydon except Ikea?

Apparently, there's a very good milkshake place, but it was closed when i
went there.

Ooh, not like the one in Brighton where they make 101 different types of
milkshake, everything from peach to cornflakes flavour?

I don't know, it was closed!

I bloody well hope not, though - cornflake milkshake sounds atrocious.

If anyone's interested in tracking it down, it was in some sort of
shopping centre; there was a Disney store there, ISTR. The milkshake place
was a little unit up on the mezzanine.

[ObTransport: That 4am train from Brighton back to Victoria is dead
handy for a night out in Brighton...]

4 am? That's a lot of milkshake.

tom

--