Old May 17th 05, 04:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Countdown overhaul

On Tue, 17 May 2005, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Mon, 16 May 2005 23:09:14 +0100, Dave Arquati wrote:

Don't worry, Richard Whiteley and Carol Vorderman are staying put.

I'd question the bit about "rapidly expanding fleet". As the budget for
route improvements has been hacked to death I can't see how anyone can
claim there will be 10,000 buses in daily service in a few years.

Ken is planning to merge the London Buses and the PCO and reclassify taxis
as buses.

tom

--
When you mentioned INSERT-MIND-INPUT ... did they look at you like this?