Old May 19th 05, 01:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Route 73 - no longer better from every angle

John Rowland wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 19 May 2005:

"Mrs Redboots" wrote in message

If I had to travel on a Bendy every day, I'd probably have to
wear my sea-bands - whereas on top of a double decker,
I'm fine on all but the very longest journey on the very
hottest of days! The worst is standing on a bus where
you can't see out because there are too many people. And
if I were in the trailer of the Bendy, I'd probably have to get
out before I'd finished the journey.... I can't bear sitting with
my back to the driver downstairs on a double decker, either.
--
"Mrs Redboots"

Maybe your boots were made for walking?

No, but to travel upstairs on a double-decker bus! Which is what I
like..... your mileage, as they say, may vary.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/