Old May 19th 05, 01:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Oyster capping - when does it kick in?

On Thu, 19 May 2005 11:10:49 GMT, Graham J
wrote in :
All I remember is seeing the three £1.70 fares listed. I'd like to check
this online, but am struggling to find the relevant url. I can see how
much credit is left (you don't even have to log in for that), but I've
gone through their lengthy online account registration and still can't
find it :-(

I'm pretty sure it isn't there to find. I wish it was as it really needs to
be examined at leisure rather than at a ticket machine in a busy tube
station with a queue forming. It wouldn't be so bad if it could be printed
out but that never seems to be an available option.

It is if you ask the nice man at the ticket window. Although they
always give me a full printout about 15" long when I just want the trip
history (last 8 trips, same as the ticket machine shows you) to go in my
travel expenses claim.

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN