Old May 19th 05, 03:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jill Jill is offline

Default Oyster capping - when does it kick in?

On Thu, 19 May 2005 11:10:49 GMT, "Graham J"
wrote:

I'm pretty sure it isn't there to find. I wish it was as it really needs to
be examined at leisure rather than at a ticket machine in a busy tube
station with a queue forming. It wouldn't be so bad if it could be printed
out but that never seems to be an available option.

You can ask at the ticket office for a printout of your recent
journeys. I did this last week, for just rhe reason you mention. I
was given one with no problem, but I was told you can only get one
that covers the last 8 journeys.