Old August 20th 03, 02:51 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Thames Ranger Thames Ranger is offline

Default UKR Posting policy (was (OT) Tony Martin)

"John Mullen" wrote in message
"Thames Ranger" wrote in message

Taking it to a different group will be even more beneficial in the fact
there will be other more interested parties also contributing to the
discussion there. Certainly better than a continuation of OT posting,

where
OT is quite often a prefix for "I'm too lazy to choose the most

appropriate
group, set the followup and continue the discussion there, so I won't
bother, and will just continue OT here, as I don't really care".

I see your point.

Cool. Enough said. I'll leave it there then, as your point about S/N ratios
is also very true (and another good reason not to perpetuate OT posts).