Old May 19th 05, 08:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Eric Junkermann Eric Junkermann is offline

Default Thameslink

In message .com,
lonelytraveller writes
Neither platform is on the surface, and I am unable to fly over the
various obstructions, and nor do I have X ray eyes to see where beneath
my feet each platform begins/ends, so I don't see how that is possible.

There you go again, no hint of what you are talking about. Newsgroups
are transmitted asynchronously, there is no central repository of
messages, it is possible (and even likely) that many readers will see a
response to a message before seeing the original.

So please quote enough of the message you are responding to that people
know what you are talking about.

--
Eric Junkermann