Old August 20th 03, 03:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default UKR Posting policy (was (OT) Tony Martin)

"John Mullen" wrote in message

I see your point. I would respectfully suggest that

1) In general, arguing with people about whether a particular post

is an
acceptable one for a group is counter-productive and certainly on

this
occasion the number of posts and contributors on this thread would

suggest
that enough people *in this NG* find it interesting to make it

acceptable.

2) In particular, UKR has a very high S/N ratio and does not need

your (no
doubt well-intentioned) attempts to police it.

I would welcome the thoughts of other posters.

Ultimately, every newsreader has an 'ignore thread' button. It is
your friend, use it wisely...