Old May 22nd 05, 04:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Bishops Bridge, Paddington

On Sun, 22 May 2005, John Rowland wrote:

"gwr4090" wrote in message
This week the first section of the new Bishops Bridge is being "launched"
across the 14 tracks of the station throat at Paddington. Tomorrow Monday
16-May is a special Open Day for viewing the proceedings.
See http://www.paddingtonbridge.com
Also webcam at http://www.paddingtonbridge.com/webcam/

Interesting. That's a pretty amazing way to build a bridge; civil
engineers really are a cunning bunch. I particularly like their little
briefing video; the whip-pans around Paddington are most entertaining.

tom

--
I think it would be a good idea -- Mohandas Gandhi, on Western civilisation