Old May 22nd 05, 05:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nik Nik is offline

Default LBC Satellite Data

On Sat, 14 May 2005 16:03:57 +0000 (UTC), "Graham Harrison"
wrote:

I'm not sure which of these two is the non-professional version of RTT Nik
refers to. They both seem to be trials and often don't agree with one
another precisely!

Those are the consumer trials of RTT Graham. Travel news professionals
have a seperate url, with username & password which we can use.
Trafficmap also the same. There is a system called HANET too where we
can access motorway cameras from the web.